Thursday, January 27, 2022

Counting down, shopping bag full of treats and time.

1. The number of days we will walk with Alec to primary school is nearly down to double figures. I'm pleased we've left a little early today, and I'm pleased that Bettany asks me to come through the gate with her, so that I can look down to the Year 6 building and see Alec's yellow hood lining as he goes through the door.

2. Nick explains that they have come back from the supermarket with a shopping bag full of treats because Bettany originally wanted to get cake from an eye-wateringly expensive bakery.

3. At last I get a bit of time with my new Fortean Times.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...