Monday, May 20, 2024

Leftover chips, flan and new PJs.

This weekend marked 20 years since the first Three Beautiful Things post. I don't have much to say, except that I'm broadly pleased with 3BT as a body of work and a creative practice. I really appreciate the company along the way because I've met some lovely folks through this work. The kind words and helping hands have meant a lot. And it's been reassuring to see that people enjoy reading it. 

1. The smell of last night's leftover chips warming up for lunch.

2. Unmoulding a caramel custard -- a proper French one which says it's bio and a flan.

3. My child's obvious pleasure in the new pair of navy blue pyjamas we picked out together. She says they are 'preppy' and just right for a sleepover.

Basket, free cake and chilli night.

1. 'I love shopping,' Bettany announces as she tows the basket around The Range.  2. As it was my birthday, there is a free cake wai...