Thursday, September 05, 2024

Bathwater, information and on the common.

1. I leave the water in my bath, pretending that it's to make best use of the scent from the bath bomb; but really because I love the gold shimmer in the dark blue water.

2. We hoard and treasure and compare the fragments of information we get from Bettany (and the location setting on the family safety app, and her new school's social media) about her day.

3. I have a good reason to take a walk across the common towards the end of the afternoon. Of course it's fine to just go for a walk for the sake of exercise -- but it's more satisfying if there's a reason for the walk.

Coffee on the common, keeping track and into it.

1. Nick and I coordinate our schedules with the weather and the coffee van's opening days and find ourselves sitting on the common enjoy...