Thursday, May 11, 2006

Euargh, street flowers and back to the moon.

1. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named making me jump twice in one day -- once by sneaking up behind me with his bike horn when I was engrossed in my sewing; and once by hiding behind the kitchen door. Our boss once said that when he can hear me telling He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named off, he knows we haven't fallen out.

2. A street overhung by banks of bright pink rhododendrons at the top of a sloping wall.

3. The reflection of the full moon in a pond.

5 comments:

  1. But you look so happy in those photos - still covered by the beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, I blame the beer. Also, the fuss everyone was making made me giggle -- someone was dabbing my face, someone was patting my shoulder, someone else was stroking my hair and someone was holding my hand and everyone else was hovering around in the background. I was so touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the rules.

    -Ed-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's better

    -**-

    ReplyDelete
  5. **, you should have been asleep an hour ago. You've got work tomorrow, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.