Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wool, message and stretch.

1. I bought a few wintery clothes in the sales at the start of April. I put them away and imagined that I wouldn't see them again until autumn. But it's been so cold that I've had to dig out my new crochetted hat and wear it.

2. Getting a fiver with 'quit your job' written on it in my change.

3. My yoga teacher was showing off one of the star pupils -- a man who could get into the crab position -- body arched, hands and feet on the floor, arms and legs fully extended. As she explained how wonderful he was, he went redder and redder, though from shyness or exertion I couldn't tell.

3 comments:

  1. 2. Did you quit?
    3. Did he pass out or fall down?

    4. Not being picked at yoga to demonstrate anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you? Did he...and amen!
    FEATHERHEAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2. No -- I love my job. I had to give it to my osteopath. He said he wouldn't either; but perhaps he'll pass it on to someone who needs it.

    3. He neither passed nor fell -- it was very impressive.

    4. I don't think I'd ever be picked to demonstrate anything but the ill effects of not being very flexible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.