Saturday, July 26, 2014

Making up, brave and chocolate cakes.

1. We have a brief altercation because Alec wants me to look (again) at his sticky ninja and I just want to a few minutes peace so I can hang out the washing. When things have calmed down he surprises and delights me with this: "Thorry for pestering you, Mummy."

2. Brave Amy tries to comfort a thrashing, howling Bettany while I deal with a thrashing howling Alec.

3. She has brought us moussy little chocolate cakes. "They're made with beans and coconut oil," she says. They taste delicious, like classy Bounty bars.

2 comments:

  1. Number one is so lovely. Alec is really growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can confirm Amy's beany coconut cakes are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.