Thursday, January 20, 2005

Success, ooh and sofa.

1. Getting the following email from Fenella who is currently on a chilly business trip to New York:

Clare,

Andy passed his exams - just found out. Could I ask you a big favour - would you mind popping out to the shops and getting him a nice box of chocolates and a congratulations helium balloon or something special and dropping it by my flat so he has a nice surprise tomorrow evening when he gets in? I'll give you back the money with interest on Saturday. If you haven't time then don't worry about it, i'll get him something on my return.

Thanks

Fenella

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. The tickly feeling you get from touching your gums.

3. My sofa which will arrive in exactly one month.

Morning, errands and entertainment.

1. I murmur an acknowledging greeting to a passing bin man. He is a well brought-up African and replies with eye contact and a warm 'Goo...