2. I don't even know what to say about Janey's cake - except that I cried when I saw it, because it was everything we'd described to her.
3. Walking down the aisle and seeing all my friends and family ranged on either side.
4. It's when the registrar presents us as Mr & Mrs Law, and that's when I start crying.
5. Pete said, 'During Nick's speech, Rachel was in pieces, Jeni was welling up, Tim was welling up and I had a problem with my contact lens.'
Ed: Good luck to Clare and Nick! It was a very happy wedding, just the way they wanted it. They are off on honeymoon now but Clare has lined up some guest writers in the mean time, hope you enjoy.
Further Ed: Clare has sent me some more BTs to post from honeymoon:
1. Looking into Nick's eyes as I said my vows, and feeling as if this part of the ceremony was just between us.
2. The ripple of laughter as people identified our recessional music.
3. My parents swapped seats at dinner. I loved to see them chatting to Nick's parents - they'd never met before.