Saturday, January 08, 2011

All change, put away and can you do it please.

Yvette has started writing Today I am Thankful posts on her blog. Anyone else made a new year's resolution to blog 3BT-style?

1. To hand my husband his changed and clean infant son.

2. I only put a few Christmas decorations out this year. Now it's time to wrap them in tissue and put them back in their boxes. I haven't taken down the cards yet, because thanks to the snow hold-ups they are still trickling in. I'm almost looking forward to the task -- the shelves always look so clean and empty afterwards.

3. To ask Nick to take a damp Alec away and change him.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...