Friday, January 18, 2013

Art, cooking and gardening.

1. Bright drawings in bath crayon -- "Mummy in shower! Daddy in shower! Alec in shower! Baba in shower! Granny in shower!" I get a short break, and then "Lady in shower!" and then: "Ally not like."

2. "Put in oven?" asks Alec showing me a jelly mould stuffed with playdough.
"I'd rather you didn't," I tell him. "The oven can be very hot and it's not for playing." We cook his cake in his cupboard -- I even set the timer to remind us to take it out. There's no need, though because he keeps opening the door to check the progress.

3. To idly read a plant merchant's catalogue and think about what I might plant in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.