Monday, May 12, 2014

Crossword puzzle, tumbling and a link.

1. Ellie watches me intently as I work on the crossword she has made for me. In between puzzling I watch her, marvelling at how tall and stylish she has become.

2. Godmother Catherine brings Bettany, among other wonderful things, a set of clear plastic balls with tumbling spindles inside. Bettany throws them and chases them as they roll around the floor. I stare at them fascinated, half-expecting them to hold the key to perpetual motion.

3. To discover that two apparently unconnected friends know each other.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I just knew about this blog, and I enjoy so much! I also decided to create a new blog inspired in yours. Here is the link: http://agradecopelascoisassimples.wordpress.com/

    If you want to put my site on your blog roll, I will be really thankfull!

    Have a nice week, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa, you caught me at a good moment and I've put it up!

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's so nice! Thanks!!!

      :D

      Delete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.