Sunday, March 27, 2005

On its way, shopping and TV event.

1. Walking out of the house without a coat on and feeling the sun on my back.

2. In a chaotic chocolate shop the day before Easter a nervous young man taking a lot of trouble - in a very, sweet, polite way - to get the best possible present for someone. 'Will these flowers last until tomorrow? Yes, they're lovely, aren't they. And I know you guys are really busy, but could I have a little extra ribbon?' I wonder who it was for? And I hope it made them smile!

3. Getting together with Fenella to watch the new series of Dr Who. Almost too exciting for words, I watched a lot of it through my fingers.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...