Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Red, little moons and sit com.

1. A woman walks down the path on the Common that runs parallel to my road to work. She is walking a tiny dog and wearing dull brown colours and bright scarlet gloves.

2. I sent my pearls off to be cleaned and restrung - and now three weeks and £30 later they have returned. They definitely have a moon-like glow about them, and they feel a lot less sticky and the string seems less likely to snap at any moment. Their flaws and individualities are a lot more obvious, too - but it's all part of their charm. Ladies, it's good to have you back.

3. I greedily watched the entire first season of Spaced, which was hugely enjoyable. I love the way it blurs the lines between reality and imagination. The way Tim and Daisy would like the story to go is followed by what actually happened. It is a fantastic portrait of a male-female friendship. I also love the film references.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...