Friday, April 29, 2011

Adjusted, voice and milk.

1. We wake late. I panic. And then I breathe, decide not to go to the health visitor's weigh-in, and we are on time again.

2. "He's really enjoying his voice," says the yoga teacher as she passes by. I hadn't thought of it like that -- I'd just been a bit embarrassed that my baby was the noisy one who chatted through relaxation. To be honest, it was more embarrassed-proud than your actual embarrassment. I  love our conversations, particularly when we're out so there's lots to talk about.

3. I have to visualise Alec to get the breast pump working, which of course, I like doing; and it's satisfying to see the bottle filling warm millilitre by warm millilitre.

Before, filler and in the recycling.

1. Getting back just before the rain. 2. Smearing filler into wall holes. 3. We have had a collection of empty Prime bottles for a while now...