Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blue, parklife and long evenings.

1. The municiple flowerbed outside the library has been planted with China blue hyacinths. Their gorgeous smell rolls around you as you walk past - a little treat in a bustling town centre.

2. There is a parklife exhibition in the gallery over the library. Tunbridge Wells has some good open spaces that I use all the time in the summer. The room was flooded with a soundscape - a collage of park interviews played quite low. It was a bit unnerving at first, but as I got used to it, it seemed more comforting - although I was alone in the room, I didn't feel as if I was.

3. I went out for a swift half at 7pm and it was still daylight.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...