Friday, April 08, 2005

Coo, surface and fruit.

1. Fat collared doves sitting in a hawthorn tree covered in bright green leaf buds.

2. My new computer table. I have been working off a child's desk which is most unsatisfactory. So a honey-coloured pine table that I can actually get my knees under and that doesn't wobble perilously when I move the mouse is much appreciated. It has that lovely new wooden furniture smell - which is probably mostly turpentine and woodstain.

3. Tinned apricots - they look like egg yolks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.