- Dave Bonta whose Four Things I've Learnt From Writing Small Stones could just as well be applied to beautiful things
- Let's Hear What Our Bodies Have To Say by Dave Rowley
- Sarah Salway's Putting The Fun Back Into Writing (worth it for the glasses alone)!
1. It's amazing how milk makes Alec forgive and forget. He has a suck, and then he's laughing at me blowing under his chin.
2. It is easier and pleasanter to stay here, warm and quiet, with the baby on my knee.
3. Using Alec's wooden bricks to build a construction, a wall of towers and swaying bridges that snakes along the edge of the rug and under the folding chair. He knocks a little down, and I take the fallen bricks and build them on to the other end. He knocks a little more down. I take the up fallen bricks again. He look at me expectantly.