Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Meadow flowers, getting down to it and the games master.

1. "You should have seen the dandelions before I cut it," says my father of his lawn. He has left a drift of blue speedwell and a rogue clump of primroses.

2. The opportunity to put my head down and work.

3. The Tuesday Knights gather -- I missed the last session, the first of a new campaign, because I was ill. The party gallops enthusiastically through the adventure Meredith has set for us. Judging from the muttering behind her screen during combat rounds she has a competitive side that I didn't suspect before. It definitely adds to the fun.

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...