Saturday, October 04, 2008

Slow start, clean coat and how it's going to be.

Tom has written a 3BT poem over at Summit Manor. And Sarah Salway has been using the 3BT format in a writing class. Anyone else been inspired by 3BT recently? I love hearing about things like that because it makes me feel very useful!

1. A late finish last night at work means a late start in the morning. I have a lie in, linger over breakfast and wash my hair.

2. I feel smug and self-satisfied because I had my winter coat cleaned before I put it away for the summer.

3. Dana has a vision board in her flat displaying pictures of the simple, gentle things she is hoping for in life -- a cottage in the country and a little car.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Well I think you know I have mentioned your Blog in my book The Wonderful Weekend Book: Reclaim Life's Simple Pleasures? The launch is this Thursday and I know I gave your name (but perhaps not your address, in which case, forgive me) to the publishers to send an invitation. It is in London this Thurs 9th evening - Sarah Selway I think is coming and it would be lovely to say hello if you are able to come....
    Let me know and I can give more details.
    xx Elspeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I was inspired by TBT but of course mine ended up being Four Beautiful Things. I'm afraid that I don't have your self discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a counter of beautiful things. I don't always count sequentially...but I count nonetheless. Your blog is just lovely and inspires me to keep on counting. Thanks. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog and pass along a link when speaking to anyone who feels a bit blue. It's always nice to find a kindred spirit, especially one who shares three beautiful moments every day. It's like smiling at a child who is staring at you instead of looking away uncomfortably, a small thing that may just change the world!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.