Saturday, August 27, 2011

Smiler, main course and rainbow carrots.

1. She is busy with a baby and a toddler in three places at once, but she still takes the time to comment on Alec's huge smile as I take him round the pool.

2. I am ravenous -- the baked potato with cheese is very welcome indeed, even if I have to share it with Alec. It's strange to think, I tell Godfather Timothy, that when we first started meeting you here, Alec was eating cubes of puree, and now he's eating off my plate. Soon I'll have to start ordering a separate dish for him.

3. This week Abel and Cole sent us a bag of rainbow carrots, white, orange and yellow -- they look great in fingers at the bottom of the casserole dish.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...