Monday, February 27, 2012

Red and grey, embellished and cheese board.

1. I'm very proud of the wrapping on Nick's presents from me. I used a piece of the storm cloud grey tissue paper with which they wrap your purchases from Le Petit Jardin, and some bright red ribbons.

2.  While the boys are out and the house is still, I sit and embellish the second of the budget cakes, a chocolate swiss roll, with writing icing. I haven't been well enough to bake a cake for Nick's birthday, but I feel much happier armed with this token effort. 

3. I do like a cheese board, and the chance to enjoy the different textures and (not so much at the moment because I'm still so bunged up) tastes.


Before, filler and in the recycling.

1. Getting back just before the rain. 2. Smearing filler into wall holes. 3. We have had a collection of empty Prime bottles for a while now...