Friday, September 07, 2012

An opinion, magnetism and graphologist.

1. As I am giving Alec his breakfast of cereal hoops, he says very confidently: "Me like 'oops." Well, me like hearing that my little boy has an opinion on such important matters.

2. Nana gave Alec a little fridge magnet in the shape of a cat. He has been discovering that it sticks to certain things, and I keep finding it in odd places, like on radiators and on the bath and on the fire surround.

3. I finally get round to showing Nick this story about a graphologist in the Courier. The reason I wanted to show him was that in the paper version, they give some sample handwriting reports -- including mine. The graphologist said, among other things: 'She will have a quality that men like. She can wrap men around her little finger. She will come over well. They will say “if you meet Clare, she is a girl and a half”.' Me rather like this, too.





Voting, brownie and listening time.

1. The way polling stations appear overnight, apparently constructed from office supplies, and then vanish again at the end of the day. 2. T...