Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walking day, the dress and sandwich.


1. It's a bright blue day of hot sun and crisp air, with a big old sky stippled and dashed and splashed and speckled with cloud wisps. It's a beautiful day for walking and I have things to do on the other side of town.

2. I try on my wedding dress for the first time -- it's still unfinished, but for the first time, I can see a picture of what I'm going to look like when I marry Nick. I can't stop smiling.

3. I like to feel the different textures of a sandwich (soft bread, crisp lettuce, resiliant ham) as I cut it in half with a sharp knife.

Picture of sandwich from Stock.xchng

6 comments:

  1. so lovely such a simple blog. noone needs to worry about a blog like mine! You sould compare it with mine. nothing is further from!
    Tomorrow x
    www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com
    you are linked to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blushing, beautiful bride to be sure! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tresori and Rosebud: thanks!

    Tomorrow takes pictures of herself in the bedroom mirror each morning to show what she's wearing, and adds in sketches and mood boards. Go and take a look: it's interesting stuff.

    In the Bedroom Mirror

    Other good fashion blogs are: 13-year-old wonder child Tavi Gevinson at Style Rookie

    The Sartorialist

    Advanced Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is your wedding I hope we get to see the DRESS,,sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Beati -- I'll be making an announcement about that very soon, and you'll definitely see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.