Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pick a panettone, pedicures and toes.

1. There are so many panettones to choose from that we stand for a moment with our mouths open. "Chocolate and orange; crunchy almonds on top; wine soaked raisins with citrus peel; wine soaked raisins without citrus peel; chocolate and fig..."

2. Four NCT mums-to-be sit placid and patient while their pedicures dry. When we leave, everyone wishes us good luck.

3. Pulling back the end of the duvet to admire my raspberry pink toes.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Where are you? I had no idea that Paneton was popular anywhere but here in South America! I don't think I've seen it in the states? In Lima it's one of the two recognizable Holiday foods: Paneton and hot chocolate.

    fadingmarginsofdani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunbridge Wells in South East England. We are lucky enough to have an excellent Italian deli which sells them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each beautiful thing is full of images today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the 3rd with jam oh yummo wish it was all year..sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed that you can see your toes still! That was the first thing I looked for after my daughter was born! Oh, and panettone, YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.