Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Posting, hey bring that back and one over.

1. To cram Christmas cards into a nearly full post box.

2. He makes off -- rather unsteadily (Fenella says he's had a growth spurt) -- first with my bag, and then with our marriage certificate in its plastic pocket. I retrieve the certificate: he just likes waving the scrunchy plastic.

3. How strange -- I thought I'd ordered exactly the right number of Christmas presents from Lush, but I find there's a bubble bar called Christmas Eve left over. It turns my bath water midnight blue and makes the bathroom and the landing smell of jasmine and gardenia.

4 comments:

  1. Why are you carrying around your marriage license?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of that bubble bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely -- got a branch of Lush nearby? I think it's limited edition :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.