Saturday, June 12, 2004

Possibly a dream, undies and outerwear.

1. I was woken after midnight by music. 'Bloody Dav's' (the 'nightclub' two doors down from me.' But it was drumming and a sax, which isn't like Dav's at all. So I looked out of the window, and there in the street were two people - one drumming and one playing the sax. As I watch, a Dav's bouncer comes out and tells them to bugger off. This is where it gets strange. They rode off up the High Street - I *swear* I wasn't dreaming - on a musical bicycle. It was a tandem with a cart arrangement at the back for a drum, and a special device on the handlebars to hold a sax.

2. Silk knickers. They look good, they feel good and I'm wearing them for no-one but myself.

3. Going to work without a jumper or a jacket - it's warm enough and the sun is not so bright that I need to cover up.

In the pond, spotted leaves and better kind of chocolate spread.

1. No tadpoles that I can see -- but something flips in the water just beyond my field of focus. 2. I take the muddy path so I can check on ...