Tuesday, February 13, 2007

He's here, celebrate and syrup sponge.


Hi to all Tim Kevan's legal newsletter people. Hope some of you stick around to read on.

1. My father calling me to say that my brother Robert just happens to be home and is coming out to dinner with us tonight.

2. Coming home to a housemate who has bought me a bottle of Champagne to celebrate 3BT's 100,000th hit. I made her take this photo of me so everyone could see how pleased I was.

3. Spooning hot syrup over my treacle pudding with vanilla icecream.

PS: Forgot a beautiful thing from yesterday:

-- A friend hears about 3BT for the first time and looks a bit puzzled, and then says: 'Would Madeline (her toddler) saving a worm that was going to be trodden on be a beautiful thing?'

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...