Friday, March 20, 2009

Nothing spent, when you put it that way and soap.

1. I take out my week's spending money; and then use some of it to get my hair cut. I take the rest into a few shops; but don't fancy any of the things I thought I wanted.

2. My drawing teacher talks about 'getting information down'. This seems a lot easier to me than 'draw that skull'. It's just like taking some notes -- which I know I can do; rather than doing art -- of which I am less certain.

3. I like using a gritty bar of soap in the shower.

PS: Some of my drawing class's work is on display in the adult ed centre in Tunbridge Wells, including my crow.

Bud vase, tomato and the poem I needed to hear.

1. Among the faded cut daffodils that I'm putting on the compost heap there is one that will do for another day in a bud vase. 2. For th...