- Merope is glad to be warm again.
- Plutarch has made something with garlic that sounds delicious and has a picture of a white cat with black, which reminds me of one of my posts from earlier this week.
- Erin reads one of my favourite books ever, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
- Lynn says thanks for an impromptu concert, and earlier in the week she brought in Bob Trammell to describe Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- The Barefoot Chick has the best parents ever.
- An appreciation for walking to work over at Becoming Human.
- Rosebud101 takes with good grace a 4am wake-up by an affectionate dog.
- Sweetpea travels on a metro full of balloons.
- Gawain lists the beautiful things about her wedding day -- I reckon she's the second person ever to do this after me!
2. To come into the sitting room and say that supper is ready.
3. A just washed bathmat -- it looks bright, new and inviting. Before, it looked so squashed and sad that I was starting to feel bad about treading on it.