Monday, February 22, 2010

Shoe bin, dinner bell and bathmat.

Here's the round-up from the 3BT world -- I've really enjoyed reading your posts this week. Please keep them coming, and if you haven't already, let me know about your beautiful things blog.

1. On Sundays, it's a bit hit and miss as to whether things are open or available. Nick is sure that there will be a bin outside the cobblers where he can recycle a pair of old shoes. I'm not convinced. But he is right -- which feels like a bit of a triumph on a Sunday.

2. To come into the sitting room and say that supper is ready.

3. A just washed bathmat -- it looks bright, new and inviting. Before, it looked so squashed and sad that I was starting to feel bad about treading on it.

Bud vase, tomato and the poem I needed to hear.

1. Among the faded cut daffodils that I'm putting on the compost heap there is one that will do for another day in a bud vase. 2. For th...