Saturday, February 15, 2014

Surrender, problem and wait.

1. To surrender. I'm not going to get anything done today with my sad baby crying whenever I leave her line of sight. I try to sit with her and give her what she needs.

2. To identify a thing that is contributing to a problem (I hate typing on the tablet) and a partial fix (turn off that bloody autocorrect).

3. I ask the mother to stay until Nick comes because I can't face bedtime alone. I feel bad about delaying her, but much better when it rains so hard the kitchen leaks in two places. I'm glad she wasn't out travelling in it.

2 comments:

  1. 2) Get a Kindle Fire, it gives sensible suggestions but doesn't presume to correct what you've written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I have, and it most definitely did correct every bloody thing I wrote, but often not correctly (until I discovered autocorrect was optional). It drove me absolutely bananas.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.