Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cakes, bookman and scutter.

1. I come home from a weekend away and find in the kitchen tins of homemade brownies and... uh... artistic fairy cakes covered in blue and pink icing with silver balls, hundreds and thousands and sugar flowers.

2. A colleague is moving, and he's keen to shift a few books before he leaves. I go round deliberately not taking a bag so I don't collect too much. I spend a happy half hour meeting up with old friends like Noel Langley's Land of Green Ginger. I leave with a cardboard box full of treasures.

3. A serious-looking and respectable gentlemen kicking a bottlecap as he walks down the street.

4 comments:

  1. They were very artistic! In a tacky abstract kinda way! I especially like the sludge green icing I achieved by mixing the wrong quantities of blue and yellow. *:)

    My BT from this morning - a girl walking the other way across London Bridge singing loudly along with her ipod. I wish I had the guts to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. Having friends nice enough to make and leave '... uh... artistic fairy cakes'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when yummy treats are found. And respectable people playing. Awesome!

    -Chel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! What a delightful blog you have! I stumbled across it and am ever so happy that I did. You positivity brings a smile to my heart. I've marked it so I may return and keep that smile growing.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.