Friday, February 22, 2008

Veils, boing and yes dear.

1. In a flowershop bucket, anemones hide deep red and purple petals behind a lace of green sepals.

2. An unattended rubber ball bounces down a London street, noticed only by Caroline, who points it out to me.

3. Hilary tells a true story that makes me giggle every time I catch her eye. It involves 93-year-old charity shop volunteer who was so short-sighted that she whipped out a magnifying glass whenever anyone asked her to look at something. One day, a flasher came into the shop... and I think you can see where this is going.

3 comments:

  1. And now I will be giggling about that magnifying glass for the rest of the day. Hm...I wonder if that actually 'cured' the flasher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do enjoy your blog! I've told you this before, but I'm saying it again. I also posted about you again here. I love the flasher story - are you sure it's not just a joke? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that was a good one. Like cat says - are you sure it isnt a joke ?!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.