Saturday, March 22, 2008

Green day, magic wands and commentary.

1. Looking over Tunbridge Wells from Mount Ephraim and seeing sprays and splots of green among the browns and duns.

2. Fenella and Andy come round bringing their Wii. This results in a competitive, carefree afternoon with biscuits.

3. We put the cricket on right before we go to bed. Nick occasionally calls from the bathroom to find out what I'm laughing at -- 'There are some high clouds, cirrus, I believe' and 'I'm afraid this hat just isn't right for today -- it doesn't cover the microphone' and 'I've got a hob and a microwave in my room.' 'Really? Just a hob for me.'

Done, moon and Irish fairy tales.

1. A meeting that is over by 9.30am. 2. A big full moon is stuck on next door's chimney pots. 3. By my bed is a large and comforting boo...