Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not up yet, biscuits and next time.

1. I'm still in my dressing gown because I couldn't sleep until it was time to get up. She says: "Oh, it's because Baby Badger wanted to play." I hadn't thought of it like that... all the disrupted sleep could be my body's way of adjusting to the new hours I will be keeping.

2. Euro-biscuits -- I love those tempting multi-lingual packets in Lidl with their promises of almonds and gingerbread and chocolate.

3. Games night again -- the last one before Baby Badger. It's strange to say good bye to people and to say: "Next time we see you, we'll have a baby."

6 comments:

  1. Really like the idea/theme of your blog- very orginal :-) Layla xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - no more games night. And that sounded like such fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Layla!

    I know, Joe -- it's very sad. Tim has written up last night's game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. You sum up so much in just a short space. I hope you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your idea of Three Beautiful Things, to use on occasion when I am stuck on something to write. In turn, I will direct my readers to your blog which is linked on my front page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1--My favorite... Welcome, soon, Baby Badger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie -- go ahead! I've put you on the Roll of Honour.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.