Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ceci mon chapeau, misery and clear-out.

1. I go to rescue my hat, which I left in the classroom last night. I like lost property conversations like: 'Has a hat been handed in?' 'Is it from FatFace?' 'Yes'.

2. I listen to the Litopia podcast and they are rude about misery memoirs. They invent their own titles, including Mummy Took My Fingers and Daddy is Mummy's Mummy and I Was an Accident. Mine would be: A Child Called Clare-Robert-Rose-Little-Whatsyername.

3. In search of my art things, I clear three crates of junk into one crate of stuff I want and need.

2 comments:

  1. 4. Cold heads from walking home in the rain without a hat, and warming it by a nice fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of by-the-way clearing out when you're looking for something else is always satisfying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.