Monday, January 28, 2008

While you were sleeping, handful and Scottish film.

1. I doze off in the sunshine and when I wake up, Nick has mended my computer and dug out some quotes riddiculing early flight.

2. Watching TV while filling my hands with a mindless task (organising my sewing basket by winding left-over embroidery cottons on to bobbins and sorting them by colour so I can see exactly what I've got).

3. Looking forward all day to going to the cinema. We went up to Trinity to see Seachd: The Inaccessible Pinnacle. It's a film in Gaelic about a boy whose grandfather hijacks his life with stories.

Bud vase, tomato and the poem I needed to hear.

1. Among the faded cut daffodils that I'm putting on the compost heap there is one that will do for another day in a bud vase. 2. For th...