Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter flowers, memories and opinions.

Rebecca at Gratitude Practices gave me a You Make My Day Award -- thank you very much. I guess I'd pass it on to Animation Backgrounds and The Daily Mammal, both of which draw attention to beautiful things that might otherwise go un-noticed.

1. The winter flowering whatever it is that makes the backdoor area smell so sweet.

2. Rosey, the Mother and I go to tea with Granny. We get her old photo albums out and hear all about her childhood in Malaysia.

3. Eating at a restaurant where the waiter was interested -- but not obtrusive about it -- in what we thought of certain dishes.

Box of books, lighter coat and child asleep.

1. There is a heavy box of new books waiting on the stairs. 2.  There's a warmth to the air that makes me wonder if I should have put on...