Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gingerbread, bundle and man about the house.

1. I buy a gingerbread man and bite his head off. He's delicious from his smartie buttons to his chocolate shoes.

2. In Tim's game, Clodius hits a giant crab with the group's only lantern. The players cry 'Nooo' and I can only reply: 'I'm sorry. Clodius is stupid. And surprised. It's what he would do.' The pay-off is that I roll 19 to split the beast's shell and set it on fire.

3. Returning home after a long day away, Nick proudly shows off the shelf brackets, the strong smell of glue, a new squeegee mop and the plastic sieve he has bought to stand over the sink to contain our green waste before it goes out to the bin.

4 comments:

  1. Once again, thank you for helping to make the game as brilliant as it was. It wouldn't be the same without Clodius' wild and impulsive nature :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or my ability to flip crabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iused to love gingerbread cake sk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time reader here, lurking in the shadows. Yesterday I wrote a poem based on the 3BT idea and posted it on my blog this morning. (with a link to you, of course.)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.