Friday, April 10, 2009

Lift, draining away and on the bus.

The book mentioned in Thursday's post is I can do it by Louise L. Hay.

1. A colleague hoots his horn and leaps out of the traffic to pull up on the other side of the road.

2. I want to say 'no, I'm not all right,' but I don't. We talk of other things, and the feeling subsides.

3. Two young mums are giggling at a flirtacious old boy chatting to the geordie lass who is driving our bus. She asks him if he is going anywhere nice. 'No. Just a bowls meeting.'
'A bowels meeting?'
The young mums (and I) almost explode as he goes on to describe all the different places he likes to play bowls.

1 comment:

  1. I was writing about angry cars at a junction locking horns, but now I see the other more playful side of the car horn. Thanks for offering that balance!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.