Monday, March 19, 2012

Mother's Day, bowl and tea.

1. Alec walks towards me, his gait rolling like a sailor's. He holds high a Hotel Chocolat bag.

2. "Well, thank Stephen," says Nana raising her eyes to the sky when I thank her for saving a ceramic mixing bowl for me out of the things Nick's brother no longer needs. It meant a lot that at this sad time she remembered me complaining that mine had got lost several moves ago.

3. I remember my tea, and it's still warm (just, if I pretend hard).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.