- Some new posts and pictures from Auntarctica.
- This post from Mama Mule, While I Nurse You To Sleep.
1. Because of the sick incident Alec and I slept downstairs in the sofa bed*. It's lovely to tip him out and let him pad straight through to the kitchen for breakfast. It reminds me of the compact feel that my studio flat had.
2. The boys come back from the park. Alec's hair has the cold clean outdoor smell of line-dried washing.
3. The manlet sleeps on when our bedtime comes, so Nick and I start the night together -- and it's a clean bedding night as well.
* aka the snuggle pod that Nick and I used to sleep in while we were courting.