Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sofa bed, hair and starting the night.

A couple of things I like:


1. Because of the sick incident Alec and I slept downstairs in the sofa bed*. It's lovely to tip him out and let him pad straight through to the kitchen for breakfast. It reminds me of the compact feel that my studio flat had.

2. The boys come back from the park. Alec's hair has the cold clean outdoor smell of line-dried washing.

3. The manlet sleeps on when our bedtime comes, so Nick and I start the night together -- and it's a clean bedding night as well.

* aka the snuggle pod that Nick and I used to sleep in while we were courting.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving my latest post a mention... I just shared your blog via my Facebook page www.facebook.com/themulesmouth, thought you might like to know. I love the idea of your blog, simple but lovely, and you write beautifully too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that your posts make a lovely start to my day. Know that what you are doing is so much appreciated. Blessings, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, all! I really needed a cheer today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.