Friday, July 20, 2012

Good use of the time, film night and brie.

1. I'm feeling guilty about taking two evening passes this week, so I try extra hard to make good use of my nursery afternoons. I draw up the following week's meal plans during his morning nap and do the supermarket on my way home from dropping Alec off. I feel very virtuous, and I won't have to face shopping on a Saturday morning.

2. To hurry through the early evening to one of Anna's famous film nights. It's a documentary about the fashion photographer Bill Cunningham. She has fallen a teeny bit in love with him for his kindness and his sense of honour.

3. Runny brie that needs to be eaten right now.

Book treasure, worn and speaker.

1. Finding treasure in the Oxfam bookshop. I only popped in to look for a card. 2. Bettany doesn't wear makeup out and about, but noneth...