Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Squid, he's laughing and clap.

1. To watch a video of some excited marine biologists filming a giant squid.

2. To maintain morale on our journey home Alec shouts "Red!", which means I must stop, and "Green!", which means I must go again. We pass an elderly man, well bundled up, sitting on a bench. He makes a strange coughing noise. Alec stops to look at him. I realise the man is laughing at Alec's bossy tone.

3. Bettany rather jerkily pushing my hands together to make them clap.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely that Alec's game amused the man -- and laughter is so healthy. I'm reminded of once, while taking a walk, passing a hopscotch game chalked on the sidewalk, pausing, and going back to hop. Then I noticed an older man across the street, with a big smile on his face. "I didn't think you'd be able to pass that up," he chuckled . . . and one shouldn't. (trying again . . . error message said "you don't own that identity" but I think I do own my identity -- cue Twilight Zone music)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment about 3BT.

If you would like to advertise a product or service on this blog, please get in touch so we can come to an arrangement that is more satisfactory for both of us than comment spam. Any unauthorised ads will be deleted.

If comment moderation is on, it is because of spammers.