Monday, April 09, 2012

Orgy of baaaing, rejoice and catch me.

1. "Well that was an orgy of baaaing," says Nick as he removes gingerbread crumbs out of our bed. Alec ate the gingerbread round his sheep while running round and round the bedroom. Once he'd finished it, for reasons best known to himself, he bashed his carefully nibbled sheep on the floor until the icing broke into pieces!

2. From the Christians on my Facebook stream, cheers of "Hallelujah!" on Easter morning. And the news that the poorly baby of a friend is recovering.

3. While I am waiting I release Alec from the pushchair and let him run around. I like it best when he races away and then looks back to see if I'm trying to catch him.

Bud vase, tomato and the poem I needed to hear.

1. Among the faded cut daffodils that I'm putting on the compost heap there is one that will do for another day in a bud vase. 2. For th...