Saturday, April 28, 2012

Time, opening and wait.

Auntarctica fans should check Rosey's blog, as she's done an epic set of picture posts about the Antarctic winter.

1. Sarah and Anna come to lunch, and we are talking so hard and so fast that I lose track of time (also someone has tinxed the clock on the cooker). Alec is more than an hour late for nursery.

2. I've been very sniffy about the new Morrison's which opened in the old Morrison's this week, but I do like a new supermarket. I like the way everyone is talking about it: "Have you been?" and reporting on their expeditions there.

3. On the way to pick Alec up I find Nick waiting at the station.

Box of books, lighter coat and child asleep.

1. There is a heavy box of new books waiting on the stairs. 2.  There's a warmth to the air that makes me wonder if I should have put on...