Monday, April 23, 2007

Home making, breakfast and hot meal.

1. A squirrel runs along the top of the board fence and stops to nibble a new lime leaf before jumping onto the trunk and hurrying up into the branches. It seems to have made itself at home because as I type it's now pushing sticks into the place where the trunk divides. Perhaps it's building a dray.

2. Breakfast trays with tea and coffee pots and a milk jug and all the different spreads for toast.

3. Coming back from the pub and finding Katie has cooked me some supper and it's just that minute ready.

1 comment:

  1. I love poppin' in here now & again as it makes me stop & think of all the 3 BT's I've experienced recently, thanks x x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.