Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The job, remembering the song and getting paid.

1. It strikes me that my job these days is to investigate things of interest, and then write about them. That puts a smile on my face.

2. I couldn't get the name of the song mentioned in yesterday's post -- my hearing of the words is a mis-spelling, so I couldn't find it anywhere on-line. But somebody knew -- somebody who we all laughed at when he bought a CD of Nepali folk music. Thanks Daddy.

3. Putting a paycheque into the bank.

3 comments:

  1. #1! If feels good to know you love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your job - is it as a writer or journalist? Sounds very interesting.

    Regards,

    James
    Outré

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a freelance writer-editor. I was lucky enough to land some regular features writing work for a local paper here in Kent -- Kent on Sunday. I write arts features as well as more general features.

    But I also do a bit of proof-reading and copy-editing when that comes in.

    It's great to be able to do the things you love!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.