Here are my favourite posts from beautiful thing blogs.
- Cherry Red is marking her third anniversary of recording beautiful things. She started to celebrate the life of her boxer dog Atticus.
- Both Cherry Red and Leonora have been appreciating the sound of the rain. For us here in the UK, it heralded a return to normal, dripping grey weather after heavy snowfall -- as noted by Plutarch.
- Carolyn has been enjoying the fruits of her labour on a piece of knitting -- satisfaction at a tricky decrease, and a happy customer!
- Lynn has noted a wonderful car and I am wondering why more people don't do this.
- Special mention to Erin at Pugh's News, who has been having a trying week, but has still managed to good list of beautiful things.
- Gawain is settling into a new town, and accepting every bit of welcome with open arms.
- Plutarch describes a fishmonger who was kept awake for two nights by a mermaid.
- I'd love to know what scent Shazea found familiar!
- Louisa's bus journey is like a Turkish bath.
- There and Back Again hefts the weight of years in her hands.
- Just look at the Delozier family's new dock.
1. The birdfeeder needs refilling, and I startle a little brown bird when I cross the drive. It flies away, wings thrumming.
2. Nick has bought some wireless headphones so he can watch TV without disturbing my work.
3. Ribbons of dark spring greens piled on a plate of smoked fish chowder.