Saturday, November 18, 2006

New baby, repairs and good neighbours.

1. He-who-shall-not-be-named's video of his very new nephew. What's this talk of miracles and the wonders of the hiccups of a five-hours-old baby? Surely the nameless one isn't broody.

2. My computer has been wrong for a while. I keep tweaking and testing, but the error keeps occurring. What I like is when I test for the umpteenth time and the pause between clicking the icon and something happening is just a bit too long; and then it works.

3. Very slightly pissed Fenella and Andy draped over my sofa telling me that I can't move out.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a lovely site... there's something quite fragile and simple about reading three things that have touched someone each day.

    It has reminded me to notice the good bits... I guess we all need to be reminded of those sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It's so inspirational, and it reminds me that even though the world is riddled with chaos, if you stop for a minute and take a look around you, the simple things are there just waiting to be discovered!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly makes a change from some of the ranting blogs - although I've been guilty of that from time to time.

    As for the computer error, sometimes you've got to bite the bullet, back up your important docs, reformat the whole thing, and start over. Over 90% of computer problems are software-related.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying your blog and checking in every few days since I first saw it on Blogs of Note.
    Your entry about the building becoming quiet after all the children leave before your yoga class reminds me of my school teaching days. Impossible to describe the quietness of the room when it is finally emptied of a mass of small people.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is switched on: don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear right away.