- Three Beautiful Things scientifically proven (thanks to all those who told me about this article).
- I've written on One At All, the project that lets nations compare their ways of life, about: Local customs of my country; In my country the days we celebrate are and The most important fact in my country's history.
1. Being allowed to hold the nephew of He Who Shall Not Be Named. The baby was very sweet -- even if he did posset, hiccup and suffer from a bit of wind. It was also good to meet HWSNBN's sister, having heard so much about her, and it's always fun to have a baby to pass round the office.
2. A mysterious noise outside my window turns out to be the Men From the Council stringing Christmas lights across the High Street. They were working just a couple of bay windows away from me.
3. Being told that 'joyous' is a 'very Clare word.'